500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
Also in : Running
- User-friendly interface
- Session history
- Story running podcasts
- Map routes using Google Maps
- It doesn't have global leaderboards
+ By Runtastic
Track your running sessions and improve your workouts
Join the quantify-self movement and smartify your workouts. It's easy with Runtastic.
Making the most of the motion sensors and GPS technology built in your smartphone, Runtastic tracks different parameters of your workout sessions and give you some insights to make you more efficient. Runtastic is your personal coach in these DIY times we are living.
It's really intuitive. Choose the activity you are going to practice (running is the default) and tap the green button to start tracking the workout. All the parameters are displayed in the tracking screen: duration, pace (min/km), distance, speed and calories burned. In addition, your route is mapped using Google Maps.
Those are the basics of Runtastic, but there's much more. You can select the workout type you are going to practice (basic, HIIT) or customize your own workout setting the distance, time, duration or calories goal. When you are done, you can add more detailed info to the workout: surface type, weather, temperature, how you felt and heart rate (requires a compatible Heart Rate Monitor device) and even hydration.
Sessions are stored in your history. You can check them any time and share through your social media to challenge your friends beat your records.
One of the most interesting features of Runtastic is the "Story Running" which are preset podcast you can listen to while running to get extra motivation. From settings you can enable/disable a bunch of additional options: voice feedback, powersong, heart rate zones... Most of them are only available in the Pro version of Runtastic.
Runtastic features an intuitive and user-friendly interface. It runs smoothly and it's pretty kind with your battery despite of the amount of built-in sensors it turns on during the session.
Only one catch worth to mention: You can share records through your social media but I'm missing a global leaderboard to compete against player from all around the world.
Regardless, Runtastic is one of the most intuitive and accurate workout tracker on the store.
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Download our incredible running app today and become part of a global fitness community of 40+ million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Powersong: Activate to boost workout at just the right moment
* Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand biking
* Ad free
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
Enjoy Runtastic 5.1.2 with optimized functionality & new features!
Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Start a run or bike session via voice command
* Read your favorite stats from your wrist
* Display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear
Discover the latest apps and games. FREE and enjoy instantly on your Android phone or tablet.
I'm using this app for many outdoor activities, short and long duration without any problems (battery, aso) Easy handlig and navigation and good design.
I do like that I can see a lot of statistics, but I Hate pro versions to stop adds!
Easy to use and really good to track where you are going! I use it for running, walking and horse riding. Don't think the calorie usage is too accurate but I don't care about that. I would and have recommended this app to numerous people. Only downside is the pro version isn't anything better than the free version so stick with the free version.
Why it is still impossible to connect to the Samsung Gear Fit?
One thing I would like to see is the ability to adjust heart rate information directly from the app. I use an older Heraty rate monitor that doesn't sync with anything so I have to manually enter the information on the website. Other than that live the app. If they provide the ability to adjust heart rate I will add the last star.
The training plans are not working. If u click it, the whole app closes...i am thinking of refunding my money...i hope they are gonna fix it soon